Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something for the weekend

I think I look adorable today haha. When I logged in to SL this morning I got a notice for a new event... pretty similar to 50L Friday called "Weekend fever". It looks like every weekend the participating stores will put an item out for sale for 50L in a similar colour theme.
So, I put together some of the items you can get this weekend--- until midnight on Sunday.
Cute!!! Have a fun weekend everyone!! xoxo

_weekend_

Left:
Dress from Couverture - 50L.
Socks and arm warmers from Fishy Strawberry
- comes with the Oversized cardigan- 50L.
Shoes from Periquita- 50L
Hair and scarf --> group gifts from anuenue.+NoaR main shop. Join the .:NoKMaK:. group and touch the signs in store here.
Bag from Tres Blah- halloween gift.
Skin from Curio

Right:
Outfit with socks from Fishy strawberry-50L.
Shoes from Periquita
Hair from Truth- Lizzie
Backpack from NoaR
Skin is a group gift from Bebae- Fabia

No comments:

Post a Comment