Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look of the day

I just have to show you this look I put together today. I like it a lot. The dress is from :SK Designs:- Aishak dress. It comes in 2 colours- red and grey. It is a cute little dress. I matched it with a new release from *Crazy*, this sexy little "Peru sweater".

The hair style is new from Truth called Zara and these adorable hair bows are free! You get all the colours! Go to Truth and get yours and you can look Gaga with every hair style from Truth. haha I love it!!! Just note that the bow attaches to nose by default and it will take off your lashes if you dont put either the lashes or the bow to another attachment point. That happened to me lol and I noticed after I already took the snapshots, so today I am not wearing any prim lashes.

__Look of the day Jan9

Boots are new from Reek- Autumn boots. Sooo comfy!! You can change the lace and fur colours.

__Look of the day Jan9_

Other items:
Corduroy Treggings from Fishy strawberry
Belt from fri.day
Skin from lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment