Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Today's perfect mix*

You seriously have to get these hair styles from Maitreya- Pre-Released Sasha hairs. They are 50L each and its for a good cause, the money from purchases goes to the Red cross for Haiti catastrophe. So, everyone go to Maitreya and get yourself these cute hairs! Go, go, go!!

I paired this newly released sweater from Emery which I love, love, love... with the sweet little black dress from *Crazy*- Cape dress.


_Lorellai's mix

The boots from Gos already blogged in my previous post, but I made a close up this time. I discovered the store just a few days ago (grrr I am late!) They look so realistic that I just wanna grab them and put them on my feet in RL!!

_I ♥ mix

Other items:
Leggings from Aoharu -Sale
Gloves from Emery
Sunglasses from Kalnins
Skin from Lelutka- Estelle light

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment