Tuesday, January 26, 2010

*ShOPpiNg sTyLe*

I am ready to go shopping! This look I put together for today is perfect for that!
The jacket I have on is new from *Crazy*-Corduroy jacket and it is breath taking! The details are amazing! If you like wearing jackets in SL (Like I do) you will love it!

Kookie released Armarda boots last week! I ran there and picked up a pair of brown ones. They come with socks option too, love it!!

_style for today

All the details:
Jacket and Sigul dress from *Crazy*
Lace Leggings from This is a fawn so many colours to choose from!
Bag from BareRose- Crescent/black
Hair + hat from (Posh)- free gift in store!
Glasses from Duboo- subscribo gift!
Skin is a new group gift from Belleza - Alyson/Med/cleavage! I loveee this skin! Join Belleza group, it is not free to join but so worth it!! This skin comes in all tones and with cleavage, hair base options.
Boots from Kookie- Armarda/dark Choc - Kookie mainstore moved to a new sim- Cheesecake sim! Update your Lms!
Poses are from EverGlow- 50% sale going on right now on all poses!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment