Friday, January 22, 2010

Woot, My second post today!

I took a visit to Anuenue store today. I've not been there for a while now. I saw a gacha machine and I just had to play... it is 30L only. So, what I got is this cute muffler and arm warmers. All together 60L. Yay!
I matched them with some of the Anuenue previous releases. This awesome salopette denim(black).

_pinkish mixup_

Oh, I love these new Boots from Miel. I know they were blogged in many blogs today, but I just have to show them too! They are 50L today. And all proceeds will go to the Red Cross for Haiti. They only use 1 attachment point, so no worry you can wear your capri pant cuffs with them!

Hair style is new from TRUTH called Patrice. I absolutely adore all of this week's release. You can also get all the demos and this week's hair styles on Xstreet! That I think is a great idea! Because everytime I go there it is laggy, really hard to try on the hair and buy something. Now you can shop out of your house :) without lag!!You can get the demo and hair I wear today --- HERE.

Other items:
Shirt from Hal*hina- cotton blouse
Skin from Lelutka-Ife/light- for Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment