Monday, January 18, 2010

*Sale time*

I can't help but show some photos of stuff I bought at the 50% Aoharu/Anexx sale! I am sure everyone knows about the sale by now. If you don't know, well you do now haha. The sale end date is January 24. So, If you ever wanted to buy something at Aoharu in the past but you thought it was a bit too pricey for your wallet, now is your chance because everything is 50% off. I went there yesterday. It was hard to get in because the sim was full but I made it. So, keep trying.

_aoharu look
Clothes from Aoharu and Boots from Anexx
Hair from Lelutka
Skin from Curio

rock star
Jeans+ belt are from Aoharu, I paired them with a cute little shirt from Emery and my latest love--> Docs boots from GOS
Skin is a Christmas group gift from Belleza
Gloves from Picnic
Hair from Lelutka
Cig. from FNKY!
Black stole is a part of "simple women" outfit from S&S (Amerie)


No comments:

Post a Comment