Friday, January 8, 2010

.... Looking back......

Sophia Harlow posted a blogger challenge on her blog. I think its a great idea to show some of our early looks. It is a good laugh and lots of fun!!

I dug in to my inventory to get out some of my very early photos of 2008. I joined SL in December 2007, but I was a total noob and I don't have any photos from 2007. My first photo is from early 2008. I discovered ETD and Amerie's naughty stores. The skin on the left is a noobish freebie. I don't have these skins or shapes anymore in my inventory.

Photo on the right is where I am wearing a skin from Nyte 'N' Day- Evolution skin. Its actually the first skin I bought. I didn't know any skin stores LoL. Everything changed when I discovered blogs in spring 2008. I don't remember where I bought the outfit. I don't have it anymore. Hair style is from Amerie's naughty, bangles from Atelier AM. Still one of my favourite bangles. (But on the photo you can see some adjusting should be done rofl)

_LookingBack

Around April or May 2008 I got a free subscribo gift skin from Chai. It was my favourite skin for a looong time. I later bought many other makeups and I stuck with this skin for around 6 months. Hair style on the left photo is from Deviant kitties, the one on the right is from Armidi.

_LookingBack2

It was a long road to 2010. But I would do it all again if I had to! :)

__today_



2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I had just about every before item that you just blogged. So I may be a bit biased when I say..you were cute! :)

    Thank you so much for participating!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sophia! :)
    .. and yw! I love this challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete