Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Everyone loves a good sale...

Hello! For those of you who may not know me, my name is Temperance Seerose and I use to blog on my site Vanity Circus. Unfortunately RL has been too demanding and I wasn't able to keep my blog going full time. My dear friend Lorellai Kondor approached me about appearing on her blog as a Guest Blogger and I jumped at the offer. I'm very excited and honoured to be part of SL Fashionation.

For my first post I decided to talk about something we all love... SALES!

If you haven't heard Armidi is having a FIRST & FINAL sale. There have been many speculations on just want that means... are they going out of business? Or... are they just retiring some of the collection to make way for new stuff. I guess we shall have to wait and see. 'Til then you can take advantage of this awesome sale at The Warehouse. The sim is group entry only, so you're going to need to join the group. Here's the key -> f290e9ed-82fc-9664-ca92-d22ac85ff256.

I went a wee bit crazy and scooped up some really neat outfits. My favourite was one called “Italia Creme”. Having recently visited Italy, the outfit resonated with me. It definitively sings the Italian fashion trend, very classy with a touch of scandalous.

Skin - League
Hair from Truth - Annie (driftwood)
Necklace from Armidi Gisaci - Pearl Egg Necklace
Earrings from Ticky Tacky - Every Girl Must Have Pearls
Bangle from Ticky Tacky - Hoopty Hoops of Love Bangle - (Dream Angel)
Outfit from Armidi Gisaci - Dans la Ville - (Italia Creme)
Shoes from Armidi Gisaci - Dhali Bow Platforms - (Chiffon)

1 comment: