Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fab day!!

I haven't blogged Fab designs for a while now. I was so happy yesterday when Fabienne sent me her latest release. It is so cute and it just screams summer and sun! It contains a mini skirt, a top and it even includes the bracelets and necklace. What a great deal! So when you wear all these you are ready for that awesome beach party or a pool party at your friend's house.
Visit Fab Designs and treat yourself with these.
ThrusdayLook_bloggedJuly22
I am also wearing these lovely sunglasses from Elate. They are sculpted and look very stylish.
BloggedJuly22
Bag is from M.R.M Factory - clear tote bag *mint green*
Shoes from Nardcotix
Hair from Maitreya

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog by chance while looking through flickr and I'm really glad I did I love this outfit and I'm definitely getting it. :D Keep up the awsome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want this outfit!!! Been in a summer mood all day! =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete