Friday, July 9, 2010

*New-Hyper Culture summer collection*

I think Christensia Parkin rocks with her summer release at Hyper Culture. I am loving the designs, colours and patterns. There are soo many to choose from. I am showing Bloomer pants and Summer tunics today. You buy tops and pants separately and mix and match the colours as you like. It looks so great!
Visit Hyper Culture!

I am using new poses from doll. Sara collection. I am loving it! The collection contains 10 cute poses. Make sure to go check it out!
bloggedJune9
This lovely hairstyle is new from D!va. Have you ever tried on their demos? You will have so much fun! They have the most inovative demos on the grid. I am sure haha. I will shut up now and let you see for yourself when you try them on.
bloggedHyperCulture-
Other items:
Bag from Amerie
Shoes from Maitreya
Necklace from Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment