Friday, July 23, 2010

*Friday*

bloggedJuly23

It is Friday again!  So for today's look of the day I paired some of the 50L Friday items. There are some really great items to get this week. So make sure to stop at this week's 50L Friday stores and check them out.

Hair style is NEW from Truth name Christina and I sooooo love it. It is just a perfect hair style with a bit of curls and a headband with flower which are both colour change. Get the demo Here.

All the credits:
Pants and bag from Milk motion- 50L Friday
Shoes from Kookie- 50L Friday
Shirt from MichaMi  -Samara tee/pink
Necklace from Milk Motion (an old item from Designers united event)
Prim nails from Mandala
Hair -Truth
Skin Laq

1 comment:

  1. I love FRIDAYS!!!! :))

    Awesome outfit! And that hair looks really good on you! I tried it but it's not really my style... lol :)

    ReplyDelete