Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Farewell Courtisane

Night & Day Part One

Sad news... Courtisane will no longer be releasing new shoes. I will survive. But, I will be depressed for quite some time. FYI for all you shoe lovers - there is a sale going on with some serious mark downs! Head on down to LeeZu!

Night & Day Part Two

New gift from Glam Affair for St. Patrick's Day - Mary with green eyeshadow. It's beautiful (which is no surprise).

Recently spotted "to one lounge" on the fashion feeds and decided to head down to take a look for myself. I was definitely not disappointed. It's a great store.

The boots "Esprit De Sable" from Courtisane are gorgeous. Love the layered texture look with the different patterns. Very subtle and a great match with the dress. Right now, they're on sale so there's no excuse not to treat yourself to a new pair of shoes - or maybe two.. or three! :)

Look # 1

Hair from from [e] - About - Blonde 09

Skin from Glam Affair - Mary - Green - Natural - GROUP GIFT

Shape from [ glow ] - DeLyn - Camelia Shape

Eyelashes from [ glow ] - Innocent

Shoes from LeeZu / Courtisane - Esprit De Sable - Oldwhite

Jacket from to one lounge - Fullsculp RemakeOnp

Dress from to one lounge - Fringed Orchid - Ivory


Night & Day Part Three


I had a lot of issues putting together my second look, and I asked my friend and fellow blogger Dailyn Holfe for a little assistance. She was able to help me get into the groove. Special thanks to her!


The skin is a grab from Republic, and only 99L as it will be retired. I really like the shadowed eyes and the lipstick. Make sure you hurry on down, as it's only a 72 hr sale.


I completely forgot I had this hair from Ingenue. It has that 50s look but also works as a classic up do.


The boots are again from Courtisane and are such a great colour! They really stand out, and the design is fantastic. It's a great way to add colour to an otherwise dark outfit. I was even lucky enough to find a shirt from paper.doll that worked with the outfit!


Look # 2

Hair from Ingenue - Myrna - Noir

Skin from Republic - Quinn - Iced Mocha - Charred

Jacket from Argrace - Tailored Jacket - Type A

Top from paper.doll - Victoria - Grape

Undershirt from [ Cynful ] - Jeans Corset - Bubble Pink - Black Lace

Necklace from Dark Mouse - Bohemian Flare Necklace

Skirt from Apple May Designs - Charming (skirt only)

Leggings from Nayar - Fishnet and Lace - Light

Shoes from Courtisane - Marie Lu - Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment