Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh so juicy!

Had the opportunity to visit the "Pure Juice" event. There was a wide range of things up for grabs. Houses, furniture, skins, outfits, shoes, etc. My post can't begin to do the event justice. If you have time you should check it out for yourself.

juicy2

This outfit is a lot more edgier than I've done in a long time. It features three items from the "Pure Juice Event". I really loved this lace dress from LiNe. I loved the colour fade and the lace in the middle. The earrings were a great grab, as they're scripted with a colour change option. The bracelets are from Apple May and COMPLETELY free. The hair is from a stored called Kletva and meant for guys, but it def works with this hair base from DeeTaleZ. I teamed the outfit up with a skin from CandyDoll. I'm pretty sure it was a Lazy Sunday grab, but I believe it's available in store.

Juicy1

Hair base from DeeTaleZ - Shaved Flowery

Hair from Kletva - Reuben Hair - Sable Brown

Skin from CandyDoll - Brigita - Tan

Eyelashes from Redgrave - Showgirl

Eyes from Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 03

Earrings from Je Suis - Precieuse - PURE JUICE

Bracelet from Apple May - Contemporary Bangles - FREEBIE @ PURE JUICE

Dress from LiNe - Pulse / Black - PURE JUICE

Shoes from Republic - Jaxon Wedge - Rink - ONLY 50L

No comments:

Post a Comment