Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pose me!

So, I got some new poses the other day and I wanted to feature them.

Pose Me (Part Two)

These poses are from a store called "Nox." I was walking around the Jersey Shore when I found the store (such great finds at the sim). I got two pose sets for only 75L each. Super good deal.

Pose Me (Part One)

I just picked up the new hair from LeLutka. LOVE IT!
The shirt is from Berries Inc. and part of the sale going on at The Jersey Shore sim.
As well made a stop at Surf Co. since I haven't been there for a while. Love the jeans and the belts. The texture of the jeans is great, and NOOOOO prim attachments :) woohoo!

Pose Me (Outfit)

Poses from Nox. - Supastylin' & This Is A Shark Attack

Hair from LeLutka - Addison - Bournville

Necklace from Happy Finds - Living Forever is Leafing - Annoying Japanese Children

Skin from Belleza - Melissa - group gift

Shirt from Berries Inc - Tweee top - Grey - Jersey's Shore deal

Pants from SC - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original Dark

Belt from SC - Brass Rings Leather Belt - Brown

Shoes from TokiD - Le Ballerina Shines - brown

No comments:

Post a Comment