Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day (Part One)

I nearly forgot about St. Patrick's Day. I'm currently an expat and the country I'm living in doesn't celebrate the holiday. If it hadn't been for the great St. Patty's stuff being offered on the grid I wouldn't have remembered! I got this outfit from G Field. It's a freebie!!!!! I think it's terrific for the holiday theme. Paired it up with super cute flats from Hucci, and hair from LoQ. Another wonderful St. Pat's gift is from Glam Affair. It's the Mary skin with green eye shadow! It's beautiful.

St. Patrick's Day (Part Two)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Hair from LoQ - Tiramisu - Jet Black

Skin from Glam Affair - Mary - Green - Tan E/BR/B

Necklace from Armidi Gisaci - Pearl Egg Necklace - Platinum

Dress/stockings & Earrings from G Field - St. Patrick's Day Gift

Shoes from Hucci - Tiffany Flats - Forest Green

No comments:

Post a Comment