Tuesday, March 29, 2011

*Summer dreams*


Shall we just skip Spring and have Summer already? Sometimes I really  feel like it and when I see all the brilliant summertime designs on the grid I want summer even more. But usually when the summer finally comes and after too many really hot weeks I wish to have winter lol. I am such a weirdo sometimes. Anyhow I think I am lucky to be living in a place with 4 seasons. Maybe that's why I am so picky haha.

I am featuring a lovely summer look today. I am wearing a skirt from the Secret store which is only 50L in the Euphoria Pre-Spring sale and matching it with the new, cute Tokidoki shirt and of course this pretty jewellery and the hat from*Solidea Little Folies* . I hope you like it!

Details:
Shirt-(TokiD) spring shirt (tan)-New
Skirt-The Secret Store - Granny's Roses-50L Euphoria sale
Necklace& rings-*Solidea Little Folies* Barbara II Set -New
Hat-*Solidea Little Folies* Summer hat -New
Bag--[AddiCt]-Day Tripper Bag/Bubblegum - New
Shoes-(TokiD) le ballerina opaque - tan
Hair-[e] Play - Brown 04
Skin-(AMD) Gaia - Peachy
LipGloss-*Fishy* Kokeshi Gloss - Bronze- AF II

No comments:

Post a Comment