Monday, March 21, 2011

Suha

Love the new outfit at Indy. I really love this prim top. The top can work with so many different pants. It comes with really cute shorts, but I paired it up with the bloomer pants just for a different option. I also think it'd look cute with capris. The top comes in a wide range of colors, each beautifully sculpted and textured. Also featured is a great jewelry set to go with the Suha outfit. I really love the details in the necklace. I'm a big fan of shells and I really like how they're worked into the design. I showed the complete Suha outfit beneath.


Indy1


Hair from Mirai Style - Paum - Darkbrown

Skin from Belleza - Melissa - Med

Shirt from Indy&Co - Suha - Peony

Pants from HC - Bloomer Pants - White

Necklace from Indy&Co - Suha Stones - Peony

Ring from HolliPocet - Rock Candy Ring (Gacha)

Shoes from [Gos] - Espadrilles - White


Indy2

Indyra Originals - Suha in Honeysuckle, Noir & Peony

3 comments: