Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I can't get enough of...

Lately I've been bouncing around in the same outfit because I love everything I'm wearing. Cannot get enough of this sweater from Gawk! It's so cute. I picked it up in turquoise but I will be going back for a few other colors. Also, love this hair. I'm pretty sure I've blogged it before, but so has EVERYONE else. It's probably because it's so amazing. If you haven't gotten it you might want to try a demo but you will be sucked in... Likewise I am in love with all things Dark Mouse. I really like how trendy they jewelery is. If you haven't been there you should, loads of group/magic chairs deals.

Comfy2

I was taking pictures for this post when two of my good friends popped in. They were going on and on about these new prim attachments they had gotten. I wasn't really paying attention and I didn't catch on to what they were talking about until I really took a look at them. And my reaction was : "Oh my... those are some HUGE knockers."
I'm not quite sure how popular these boob prim attachments are but I think they're hilarious. However, this is not one of the trends I will be following, so I asked my friends to pose for me. I can always count on my friends for a good laugh, and I can never get enough of them. Thanks ladies for everything.
The ladies with the big knockers

C - on the left

Shoes from (TokiD) - le ballerina - opaque

Band-aids from Reek - Ouch! Bandaid Knees

Skirt from C'est la vie! - Flared skirt - bird charcoal grey (Group Gift)

Skin from Belleza - Erika (Group Gift)

Huge knockers from Lolas! - Natural Breasts 2.5

Shirt from TavWear - Busty Buttonup - White

Earrings from [ glow ] studio Bitterness Earrings Black (TDRb)

Hair from Mirai Style - Jumpy - Darkcherry


Temp - middle

Hair from vive9 - Bruna - Edge

Skin from Belleza - Melissa - Med (Group Gift)

Necklace from Dark Mouse - Mussed Up

Ring from Holli Pocket - Rock Candy Ring

Sweater from Gawk! - Baggy Pullover - Turquoise

Undershirt from Jane - Intrinsic Tanks - Salmon (Freebie)

Pants from {mon tissu} - Denim - Lou Lou - Light


A - on the right

Hair from TRUTH - Krystal - browns (Mahogany)

Prim boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5

Top from *L.inc* - Loose Tank-top - Retro (with prim boobies add-on)

Skin from -Belleza- Melissa (group gift)

Belt from [SC] Surf Couture - Brass Rings Belt - Brown

Glasses from [SC] Surf Couture - Brass Rings Belt - Brown

Bracelet from *League* - Wanderer Jewelery Set

Earrings from TFG - Gift Group 4th Edition

Gum from The Jersey Shore - gatcha

Shorts from {mon tissu} - Shorts - Greta - Used

Shoes from [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment