Friday, September 18, 2009

--AMERIE--

Amerie Spitteler, one of my favourite SL designers, the owner of Amerie's naughty store opened her own sim! I am so happy for Amerie!♥ The sim is open for group members only until the official opening planed for the end of the week. Amerie's naughty store was one of the first stores I purchased clothes back at the end of 2007 when I was a noob. It is just amazing to see how it has grown since then. From a tiny little store back in 2007 to her very own sim now! She also decided to change the name of the store from Amerie's Naughty to just AMERIE. For the opening she also released new clothes for Sugar and spice collection. I am showing some of the new pieces today. I love them!! So, If you are in *an* update group, hurry down to her sim and explore! It is awesome, I promise ;)If not, I am afraid you will have to wait until the official opening because the group is closed I believe. Here is the limo to AMERIE sim.
amerie
Sequined tank black and white from S&S (Amerie)
Pants and stole from Simple woman outfit from Amerie
Boots from Bax
Hair from Tiny Bird-Millionaire-Pepper (from today's 50l friday)
Necklace from Earthstones

amerie2
Outfit-Vivienne/black from AMERIE - S&S
Sneakers from Soulphoniks
Necklace from Epoque (50l friday)
Lunch Bag and tea from RC Cluster (50l friday)

Poses by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment