Thursday, September 17, 2009

MichaMi flickr photo contest <3




A few weeks ago I entered a Flickr photo contest for MichaMi store. I totally adore the clothes Milla Michinaga creates, so when I saw the notice about the contest I knew I wanted to participate!
Yesterday the winners were announced and you know what, my photo has been chosen as 3rd place!! I am just soooo happy and excited! YaY!! Thank you so much! You can see my photo and other winning photos displayed in MichaMi main store or click HERE to view it. Congrats to the winner and the second runner up as well!
Once again a big thanks to Milla Michinaga and Samara Barzane.
Now... I have to go spend my gift card.... winks!

CREDITS FOR THE PHOTO:

MichaMi Anouk jumpsuit

Hair from Truth
Shoes from Maitreya
Bracelet from Artilleri
Bag from DCNY
Skin from Curio- Sundust-June-Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment