Sunday, September 6, 2009

I feel yellow....

I guess everyone knows by now that Fri.day is having a Labor day tag sale! All items (clothing, shoes, accessories, hair, furniture.. everything) are either tagged with a L$50, L$75, or L$100 price tag. And what does this mean?? Of course SHOPPING time. :)) The sale ends on Thursday, September 10 at 12 Noon SLT. So I recommend you to hurry!!! I mixed and matched a few outfits for today... I could not resist buying some yellow stuff! I never wear yellow, actually I only have a few yellow items in my inventory! So I think it is time for some yellow :)) hehe
yellow sunday
Necklace is from MANDALA, Pearl rain jewelry set/cream gold. This is a store I found recently. They have AMAZING stuff! I want this necklace in RL!!!!!♥
Everything else I wear is from Fri.day

weekend style
Left:
Hoodie/blue with hair from Fri.day
Shorts and belt from Maitreya
Socks from Amerie's naughty
Sneakers from Soulphoniks/unisex chucks,abstract blue (I bought them from Xstreet)
Bag is a new s-o-m group gift from Miel!!! It is adorable!♥♥
Right:
Everything I mixed and matched is from Fri.day
Hair from Clawtooth by Clawtooth/Timeless Glamour (from 50l Friday)
Bracelet from Zaara (old group gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment