Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday--forever--

___Untitled-1

The jacket I am wearing is from Aoharu (Rollup riders-with denim/red), one of the new releases. I love it. I matched it with this mini jeans skirt from Plastik and the tank from Fri.day.
OMG and these Boots! They are new from Kookie- Pomski boots. (I must say I have similar boots in rl :P.) They are so amazing!! 3 colours of fur included--> white, brown and black. Awesome for the cold winter days =) and you have so many colours to choose from.
Other things on the photo are:
Hair from Clawtooth by Clawtooth-- from yesterday's 50L friday
Socks are som gift from Milk Motion
Scarf is from Maitreya

___mixing and matching
Oooh I love these looks. I am showing some of the items from the yesterday's 50L friday event. I also went around some Asian stores today... and I bought these Boots from a little store called Amaama. They are so cute and cost only 170L =) and while I was there the lucky board came up with my letter so I got these cute jeans as well :). The skin (on the right) is a gift from Mother goose (1L I believe). I like this hair! They are actually a welcome gift from Wot--->s-o-m.
All the credits
Outfit#1
Admiral vest from Milk motion (50L Friday)
Black tank from Fri.day
Pants from Lelutka- Masha pants/wheat
Shoes from Kookie (50L Friday)
Bracelet and earrings from Zaara
Glasses from Epoque
Hair from Wot?
Skin from Laqroki

Outfit#2
Shirt from Miel
Waist jacket from Fishy Strawberry (50L Friday)
Bandana from Muu
Jeans and Boots from Amaama
Hair from Wot?
Glasses from Epoque

No comments:

Post a Comment