Monday, August 23, 2010

Dandy- New cuteness from Miel!!

bloggedNewMiel

I am so excited about the new release from Miel today. When I got the review pack from Miel Nirvana this morning I was jumping up and down, I really did! Such a great way to wake up on a Monday! haha
I can really say this Dandy outfit is one of the cutest outfits in my inventory. It has a sculpted top and sculpted skirt which are both menu driven where you can play around and retexture  every part of the outfit to either floral or solid pattern. You have to purchase top and skirt separately or just go for a fatpack! The details are just stunning. The skirt has an option with dandelions in the pocket. There is also a dandy included which you can hold in hand  with floating dandies.

BloggedAugust23

And this is not all. Miel has also released these awesome Dandy boots to match the outfit. I think I am in love!

.Miel.New-
Visit Miel, Now! Hurry!!!

Other items:
Hair from Truth
Hair decoration- butterfly from Tram
Skin - Tuli- Icon lifestyle hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment