Sunday, August 15, 2010

Guess who's back?

Yay, I am back from my vacation. It was really great. I enjoyed every minute of it. Almost 10 days without internet but I did not really miss it. I think it is good to take a bit of time off from time to time. Now I am trying to keep up with all the stuff I missed during the last 10 days. I am glad Temperance is informing me about everything and she did a really good job with her posts on the blog. Hi5!

bloggedAug15

Yesterday when I logged in I got informed about a Maitreya sale. I seriously thought they are joking me. Maitreya... sale!? I thought this will never happen. Omg, but it is happening right now! Shoes, hair, clothes... everything is 50% off!! I must be dreaming. So, everything I wear today is from Maitreya.
Here is the tp but be patient because the sim is full and laggy. It took me some time to get in.

PS: Here is one of my vacation photos I took. I was in Croatia at the beautiful Adriatic sea. You can see more photos on my Flickr.
photo1

No comments:

Post a Comment