Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's a girl to do?

bloggedAug26

I really didn't know what to wear today. I was like in RL, standing in front of the closet full of clothes and screaming I have nothing to wear. And what is a girl to do when she thinks she has nothing to wear? Go shop of course! And I did. I went down to the Creators Pavillion again and bought this cute jacket from Niniko.

I am pairing it with the newest dresses from OuTRage! store called Turning Trixie by Delaynie Barbosa. The dresses are sold together in black and white.

The lovely hair styles I am wearing are the newest from Lelutka and I think they look absolutely fabulous!

All the credits:
Jacket-Niniko- Long jacket /black- Creators Pavillion Late summer sale
Dresses- Turning Trixie- OuTRage!
Socks - Pig- Duotone Socks
Shoes- Pow Pumps from Leluka- black
Bag - Lelutka
Hair-Amanda and Amanda 2 from Lelutka
Skin- Lola from Lelutka/Skissed
Necklaces from Mandala
Headband from Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment