Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Get your own Hucci

O-M-G! I love the newest release from Hucci. This dress screams attention getter! I was so impressed with the textures and design I raced down to Le.Look to scoop it up. I teamed it up with some great deals from The Dressing Room. I love the shoes from Slink, they're a great heeled sandal. The skin I'm wearing was a Thirsty Thursday special (from back in the day). I really like Candy Doll skins especially when they're such a great deal ;)
Hair from LoQ - Con Panna - (Ash Black)
Eyes from Redgrave - DreamyBlue
Skin from CandyDoll - Charlotte - (Tanned HB/CL)
Earrings from Magic Nook - Shimmy Shimmy Earrings - TDR
Dress from Hucci - Cruved Zipper Dress (Black & Turquoise) exclusive at Le.Look
Shoes from SLink - Aveela Stiletto Herringbone - TDR

No comments:

Post a Comment