Saturday, August 28, 2010

*Hair fair*

I am so excited about the hair fair starting next week. It is one of my favourite events. This year's Hair fair will be my third so far.
I am really currious how the whole fair will look this year. But I guess we will just have to wait and see it.
The Hair fair starts on September 4 and you will have time for 2 weeks to visit it before it closes its doors.

There is also a group called Hair fair Demo group which I really recommend you to join. I think it is a great idea! Designers will release their Demos earlier before the official opening of the Hair fair and send them out to the group. So you will have enough time to try them and be prepared for what you want to buy at the hair fair. It will save you from many headaches and will help with lag. Here is the group key 2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2 . Copy paste this in to a search in SL to find the group or just look for the group in my profile.

And let's don't forget the charity event behind this. The proceeds of this year's hair fair will be donated to Wigs for Kids, a wonderful charity that helps children in need. You can find information about Wigs for Kids on their website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment