Sunday, September 19, 2010

Berries [Hair] & More

So excited to see the hair that Berries Inc. has at the hair fair. It is sooooooo cute! I love the hats and hats seem to be really popular this season. I think that these will be great for a comfy fall look. All the hairstyles have hats that change textures with a simple click. It's great to match whatever you're wearing!

Equally impressed with these shoes from Coquette Noir (aka Indy&Co.). The orchid colour is nice and bright and the shoe is just a great summer wedge. I love the ribbon lace and the attention to detail. It comes with a hud so you're able to change nail/skin colour.

The high waist skirt from Narwhal went well with the vest from Fri. I used the Tee AddiCt as a colour pop. Overall I really think this is a cute outfit. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Berry Hair Fair 1

Berry Hair Fair 2

** All hair in coffeemilk **


Berries & MoreAlign CenterHair from Berries Inc.
Shirt from AddiCt - Plug Me In Tee
Vest from Fri.day - Halter Vest - Gray
Skirt from Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt - Dark Blue
Shoes from COQUETTE NOIR (Indy&Co.) - Marina Wedge - Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment