Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling comfy ...

HairFair_Logo
Hi! So after laying in bed for the last few days with a flu and feeling terrible I am finally back on my feet and can sit and look in to the screen without having a feeling of head exploding. yay!

I still need to show you some of the hair fair hairs.Today I am showing off the hairstyles from a completely  new store on the grid called LOGO. The hairs are very neat, totally worth checking out, plus I am always excited to see  new stores.

Because it is getting pretty cold here on my side of the world I decided to try on this new awesome sweater from Wrack. It is really well done and very comfy! Thanks Khesha.
bloggedSept10

Black and blue Jersey Sweaters and black hole leggings from Wrack
Hair- LOGO-Hair fair
Boots- Miel
Skin- Lola-Lelutka/Skissed-makeup4-Lipstic Fuschia
Necklace from LaGyo-Antehac necklace black/white group gift
Skirt-Maitreya Jules jeans skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment