Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday mix and more [hair]

bloggedSaturday
Today I decided that I needed something pink for my post. I dunno I just felt like wearing something pink today. I went down to the Dressing room and there it was. A pink jacket from R.icielli... all shiny and new, hanging there and waiting for me! I don't know about you but I love it! :)

I am pairing it with this new, lovely, black mini dress from OuTRage.

And also (no kidding) more hair today. These hairstyles are from Hair Solutions which you can get at the (you know it) hair fair!
Enjoy and happy weekend everyone!

HairfairHS

Credits:
Dress from OuTRage!- Date Night
Jacket from R.icielli - STEFANI blazer /rose TDR
Hair- Hair Solutions- Hair fair
Skin- MotherGoose's- BINI1  (only 50L)
Bag from Ys&Ys
Earrings- Glow studio-No round Earrings TDR
Shoes from Magnifico
Leggings from Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment