Friday, September 10, 2010

Orchid

Who would have thought September could come this quickly? I sure wasn't ready to say goodbye to summer. I'm lucky enough that the weather is still pretty warm and I can get away with shorts and tanks for a few more weeks.
When I went to visit Indyra Originals I was sooooo excited to see the new releases. The "Cree Outfit" is just stunning. I've always been impressed with the textures and this outfit is no different. The Marine Arm Tote is fantastic. It comes comes in a wide range of colours with three different hold options.

I matched it up with some hair from Truth since my inventory is packed with hair after the sale. For the shoes I choose PM's Baby T's cause they always compliment an outfit nicely!

Orchid

Hair from Truth - Makenzie - cocoa
Skin from Redgrave - Leona
Outfit from Indyra Originals - Cree - Orchid
Purse from Indy&Co - Marine Arm Tote - Orchid
Shoes from [PM] Baby T's Plain - Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment