Monday, September 27, 2010

Perfect for Autumn

autumnLook-
I am in love with this messy Whitney hairstyle which is new from Lelutka. I am sure this one will be my main hairstyle for the week.
I grabbed this sexy mini dress from Fishy Strawberry down at the Dressing room yesterday. You get two colours. I am showing you the brown one today because it fits the Autumn look.

autumnLook
Credits:
Dress-*Fi-St* Silk Gauze Dress - Dried Flowers TDR
Leggings-This is a Fawn - Knit Leggings [rust] - The seasons hunt gift
Cardigan-{SMS} Open Cardigan Beige
Bag-[LeLutka]-CADMIO bag/smoke topaz - group gift
Boots-MIEL DANDY BOOTS SOLID
Scarf-{theosophy} Auldearn Scarf (Oak)- The seasons hunt gift
Hair-[LeLutka]-WHITNEY hair - Jessica
Belt-:OW: Waist-Hi Belt V2
Skin-[LeLutka]-AVA_lgt-makeup2(D Brows)

1 comment: