Thursday, September 23, 2010

Say cheeeese!!

-click-
Another mix and match post. Nothing I wear in this post is really new except the hair from ~Scribble~. I put together this outfit totally at random and I think it looks cute.
I am having so much fun with this adorable camera. I bought this a long time ago and totally forgot I have it. It is actually a typing animation overrider so when you type it makes "photo taking" animation. It is only 20L at ~*cache-cache*~ gatcha machine.
bloggedSept23-
Credits:
Dress from- AOHARU- FlowerStraplessDress/ Flower/Pink
Jacket- BP* denim jacket/vintage
Hair- ~Scribble~ Saturday Morning/Brown/Mousy (hair fair release)
Boots-*GF* Short Western Boots -pink
Bag- =IZUMIYA=Gift Straw Bag (group gift)
Belt- [LeLutka]-MI VIDA Belt_Red
Hair flowers-MIEL ADI flowers solo
Camera- ~*cache-cache*~ /.::chat-camera::=Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment