Saturday, September 11, 2010

A true class act...

When I saw the new release from "Icing" I was beyond happy. I've always been a fan of Miko Omegamu. Like a lot of people I went through a pin up phase and her store has been and continues to be one of my favorites.

The Peggy dress is a prime example of her outstanding abilities with texturing and prim attachments. The dress is... stunning. I wanted it in all colours, but ended up sticking with the blue on white. It stands out and makes your avie POP!

I teamed it up with a hair fair release from Boon and sexy heels from N-Core!

The skin and shape are from Sakurako. The skin is so well done. If you've never been there before it's worth a visit. It's one of the best places I've seen for Asian shapes and skins.

Class Act

Skin & Shape from Sakurako - Asuka
Hair from booN - exclusive at hair fair
Earrings from La Forgia Jewels - Anna
Dress from ICING - Peggy - Blue
Shoes from N-Core - Xtreme Heel - White

No comments:

Post a Comment