Friday, September 17, 2010

Red Seal Hunt

bloggedSept17
I got informed about the Red Seal Hunt at Rue D'Antibes sim! I didn't  do much hunting for a long time so, as I was a little bit bored last night, I went to check it out. There are many amazing gifts waiting for you. Here is the starting location.

This elegant dress is a hunt gift from *ICING*. I am not much of a fan of system skirts but I like this one. Two skirts are included as you see on the photo. I am wearing it with my special "system skirt" shape so my butt looks nice haha.

The hairstyle is from Raspberry Aristocrat from the hunt as well, so pretty! 5 different colours included. 
bloggedSept17_closeup
Credits:
Dress from *ICING* Coquette-Pink - hunt gift
Hair from- Raspberry Aristocrat - [RA] Jess Hair - Blonde Flax -hunt gift
Bag from Orta
Shoes from Maitreya Gold - Allure Red
Bracelet from Zaara-Vyomini chained bracelet *onyx-silver
Hair accessorie-Zeerys Hair Pin  Hearty Red - 10L

No comments:

Post a Comment