Tuesday, September 14, 2010

*Isabel, Agya and Calico*

There are many things I want to show you in this post!
First I am so happy Sergio from SK designs has started designing again after a few months hiatus. He told me he is finally BACK! yay! I am wearing his new release today- Agya 2.0 dress. Visit SK designs!
bloggedSept14_SK
The skin is new from Laq named Isabel. I sooo love this skin. When I saw it in the photo I knew I need it badly! Isabel is natural blonde. I think the main difference from the other Laq skins are the lips. They look more natural which I really like. I usually wear Laq peach skins but this time I decided I will buy Fair tone. Lately I really like wearing lighter skins.

I also need to mention the hairstyles in this post. They are all from Calico, their Hair fair release. They are all super cute and I really love the textures. I am wearing strawberry blonde which I figured goes great to this skin.
bloggedCalicoHF2010
Visit Calico @ Hair fair

Other items:
Necklace & bracelet from Miel
Boots from Bax
Bag from Armidi

No comments:

Post a Comment