Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hair Fair [Fab.Pony] and new *Crazy*

bloggedSept5
You know I am always looking for great hair attachments because they look so great  when worn together with the right hairbase. When I got the preview of the Fab.Pony hair fair hairstyles I knew I am gonna blog it! Together with regular hairstyles Tatianna Faulkes also released two great hair attachments. I am wearing them in espresso colour and I put it on Lelutka's Lola hair base skin and it looks perfect!

I am also wearing a new sexy Combo bodysuit from *Crazy* which comes in black and green colours.

HairFairFabPony
Hair fair Tp to Fab.Pony

Skin-Lola-Lelutka/Skissed
Earrings from Glow studio- Verona earrings- previous TDR
Shoes- G field- Square-toe Shoes "Sophie"- Lucky board item at Petit pas mall

PS: click HERE to find all the SLURLs to each store at the hair fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment