Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Fresh]

blogged_sept28
SL hair designers are releasing sooooo many amazing hairstyles lately. It is hard to keep up with all the newness.
The one I am wearing is from [elikatira] by Elikapeka Tiramisu. I am sure all of the older players remember the ETD store, It was also my first store where I bought hairs back in the days when I was a noob. I am so excited to see her back although people have been gossiping since the day when fri.day store has opened that she was not really gone but she is actually the creator of the fri.day hairs.
Anyhow I love this "Fresh" hairstyle I am wearing. It looks gorgeous! You can only purchase it via SL Marketplace for now.
-bloggedSept28

Style card:
Vest- .:Vive9:. Dear Rabbit Vest-TDR
Shirt-{SMS} Longsleeve Tee Brown- The Seasons hunt gift
Leggings-LG femme-Sparro Legs- TDR
Belt-[Armidi Gisaci] Au Di Crocodile Belt [Bronze]
Boots-TESLA- Kensington *bronze* Boots
Hair-[elikatira]-[e] Fresh - Blonde 07
Bracelets-Zaara- Ramya wood bangle *gold*
Skin-[LeLutka]-AVA_lgt-makeup5(L Brows)hairbase/Lipstic-Gleam

No comments:

Post a Comment