Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cookies and Cupcakes <3

It is finally weekend! Yay! I will eat cookies and dream about a giant cupcake O_o all day long! Hmmm I have some weird fantasy.. LoL. I think this look is just perfect for my mood today! I got this giant cupcake from a PROPOSERS hunt. It is just too cute with so many different poses in it. I had so much fun trying it out. hehe It is from *KO PoSeS* .
cupcake freak
(Click on the photo to make it bigger)
The tunic is just a perfect match for this photo, it looks so delicious with cookies in the pocket. People can click on your pocket and they will get a cookie too! haha :) It is from Sen*2- cookie tunic/blue stripes.
Of course this photo would not be the same without the skin from *Cupcakes*. This is an August group gift of Enchanted skin. The group is not free to join but it is worth every Linden$ and so much more. I am a member for over a year now and it is one of my favourite groups.
coookies

Other items on the photos are:
Skirt from Hal*hina (light gray denim skirt)
Bangles and earrings from Miel- from yesterday's 50L Friday event.
Hair from Atomic- Emma hair/Umber
Sandals from (fashionably dead) -Jelly/blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment