Friday, August 28, 2009

50L Friday and more...

It is Friday again! And you know what this mean? yay! 50L Friday again!!!
"Every Friday, a group of designers will place an item in the front of their mainstore marked down for 50L. The item might be something from the store marked down, or maybe an exclusive, special item. Each week the designers and items will rotate. The items will be available from 12am SLT on Friday until 11:59pm SLT on Friday."
Today you can get yourself so many cute items! I went on a 50L shopping spree right after midnight SLT. I guess this will become my Friday ritual from now on hehe.

50L friday
Left:
Outfit from Katat0nik- S&S dress
Glasses from Epoque Vintage Wear over sized shades
Hair from Tiny Bird- I hate camera
Necklace- from Deco- 50L gift from previous Friday
Right:
Outfit from This is a fawn
Glasses from Epoque
Hair from Tiny Bird
Shoes from Kookie (not from 50l Friday)
Necklace- from Twosome TS* sophisticated long necklace/aqua (not from 50LFriday)

The skin I am wearing is NEW from The Plastik. Yes, they released skins few days ago!♥ And I was lucky to get these gorgeus skins for free. They were randomly giving away skins all day long to the group members. And I was one of the lucky ones :))) yay! I never actually won anything before, so I was just sooo excited when I saw my name in the notice. Aikea Rieko did some amazing work. I ♥ them.

50L friday1

Dress from Pididdle
Hair from Tiny Bird
Shoes from Kookie
Necklace from Twosome-Ts* sophisticated Long necklace (white)
(not from the 50l Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment