Sunday, August 23, 2009

Smile, It is Sunday!

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin

I think this is the best quote for a sunny Sunday like today! Second life is a bit quiet on Sunday I think. I guess everyone is in a world called real life, enjoying a day off from RL work and spending some time with their families and it is good so :). Happy Sunday everyone!

I still had a bit of time to put together a "Sunday" outfit. When I logged in to SL this morning I got a notice about a free gift --> belts at fri.day. So I just had to get them. They come in 3 colours and 3 pre- fit sizes. A really nice way to bring a smile on my face on a Sunday morning hehe.

snapshot

Hair, halter vest and belt from fri.day
Shirt from Ce_cubic effect
Skirt and leggings from Cupcakes
Shoes from Maitreya
Glasses from Miel
Necklace from Pididdle
Bag from DCNY


No comments:

Post a Comment