Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look of the day

I wanted to take a photo of this Summer skirt from Amerie's naughty for so long. But something came up.. always hehe. It was actually a group gift few weeks ago. It is just really an awesome skirt and I wear it a lot. Thanks Amerie for this beautiful gift. I matched it with another awesome group gift from Pididdle-- this "I is goin to college" tank (from Sub.matic) So, this is my look for today. I guess I am just too lazy to change clothes lately lol. I did not change clothes a lot in the past few days. awww I know. I think this summer heat is melting my brains.
look of the day in august
Tank from Pididdle s-o-m gift
Summer Skirt, gift from Amerie's naughty
Shoes from Maitreya gold -Salience/golden brown
Hair from Fri.day
Necklace from Earthstones- Knotted elegance II/classic white pearl
Sunglasses- som gift from Miel/ Bella peepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment