Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shining star

The way you look at me
The way you touch me
The fire are in your eyes
(I swear) Makes me shivers inside
There's nothing I can do about it
You're my soulmate, my summer and my faith
You fill me up with love
Your kisses are better than wine
There's nothing I want more than you, girl
You turn me up and down
I was spinning round and round
You never get enough, baby you don't
You're a shining star
(Get-Far/Shining star)
star of the night

Today I went to Leezu! after a long time! They have some amazing new clothes! I bought this white Margo jacket and I am loving it totally. It is so sexy elegant. Leezu Baxter did an amazing job again.♥♥
The other great news is Miel released hair. Pre-release is only available at The Black Market location for now. The Black Market is a pirate/gypsy themed location where designers set up mini sale stalls. I really recomend you go there and explore! Some really great stuff to find!
sshhhh
Credits:
Margo jacket/snow from Leezu
Mini skirt from Sweetest good-bye/TikTak, black
Hair from Miel
Sunglasses from Epoque- Urban shades
Shoes- Katherine from Stiletto Moody
Black bra from Sn@tch (from Scotty doesn't know outfit)


No comments:

Post a Comment