Friday, August 21, 2009

Ooooops my nose!

Hiya! I found this cute skin for 1L (omg) from Mother Goose. It is just adorable hehe. And while I was there I grabed these cute hats for 1L as well. It is just amazing how many great stuff you can get for so little money specially in Asian sims. It is worth SOOO much more than 1L.
I put together 2 outfits. I hope you like it. :)
cutey
Look 1:
Hat and skin from Mother goose
Shirt is from Maitreya - RB tank/Champagne
Skirt is from DP YumYum 1L -lemon soda skirt
Shoes and Pinkie bird necklace from KooKie
Hair from Slink
fridaygirl2

Look 2:
Shirt from Cupcakes- Ruffles long tank
Skirt is a part from Aishalune- from Plastik
Bag from Tres Blah
Necklace from DECO-Black pearl
Shoes from Maitreya gold- Shanti/Eggplant
Hair from Slink
fridaygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment